Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Topix

I was looking at these sites which help individuals find news feeds.  To tell you the truth the only website that I had any luck with was Topix.  I liked that I could put in my zipcode and get feeds that were locally relevant.  Don't get me wrong we should all know about what is going on all around the world, but I like to be very knowlegable to what is going on in my own area. 

I find that through the other websites I would have to know exactly what I was looking for to find anything.  Sometimes we are not looking for anything and simply want to know about local events.  In my personal life I do not expect to take much advantage of RSS feeds as I do not always want to look at the same sites everyday.  Sometimes we do not have time to even come on our computers and wasting time catching up on events that you can no longer take advantage of our be a part of is just not worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment