Thursday, November 11, 2010

Google Docs!

I have been using Google docs since the beginning of this semester.   I never had used Google docs before, in fact I had never heard of this program.  I think this is a great program in where all of the employees at your location can get into the information and change it to fit the daily needs.  When I worked at the Crane School of Music Library, we had a regular word document with our daily notes to the staff, things as easy as you need to make sure you have all CD's checked in. 

I also find it a really great tool that anyone with a link can get into any file you want to share.  This would be great in a school setting where all the students have a google school email account and they can get into shared projects and resources made specially for them by the librarian and their teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment