Thursday, November 11, 2010

Technorati

When I search for "Learning 2.0" in posts I only found one post, however I found no posts in blogs.  If you search without the quote phrasing you still only find one post in posts, but do find 2 pages of results in blogs. 

When going through the Top 100 I realized that I do not really any of these blogs.  I find it very interesting that though I read a few blogs, none of them are the most popular blogs on the web.  I wonder how many people in the world are like me and have not read any of these 100 blogs.  I did find one blog in this list that is interesting to me, which is the Consumerist.  This is a blog about our consumerist world, one post about Nintendo putting a trademark on the phrase "It's on like Donkey Kong" is directly related to the library science venue as we need to understand trademarks and copywrites.

I was also pleasantly surprised to notice that they have a section where you can find DIY blogs.  I will be using that in the future in my personal life.

No comments:

Post a Comment